Win Free 12 Months Token Metrics Subscription

Over 360 members have joined the new Token Metrics Forum.

Thank you to everyone that has registered.

To show appreciation, on the dates below, we will randomly award the following 3 prizes to active and engaged forum members that have at least one forum post and have started at least one new forum topic.

The most active and engaged users will have the best chance of winning.

April 17 - 12 months free Token Metrics Basic Plan subscription ($60 value).

April 24 - 12 months free Token Metrics HODLer Plan subscription ($240 value).

April 30 - 12 months free Token Metrics Investor Plan subscription ($600 value).

Awards are also available to current Token Metrics customers.

Have you been interested in a free Token Metrics account? Well now is your chance.

10 Likes

New bee to the forum looking to learn more things from this channel

Great stuff! :slight_smile:

I wish I could have joined before to get one of the subscriptions above. But, I will still try my best to get the remaining one left.

Hello Ian, how would we know about the last winner? I’ve done my best to bring some quality contributions since, I really hope to win as I can’t afford any subscription at the moment but hopefully token metrics will help me make some profit and I’ll be able to afford my next plan​:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Thank you to everyone that has registered and engaged thus far.

Here is a recap of the winners of the Token Metrics Forum contest.

Recap of Winners

April 17 - Roboh won 12 months free Basic Plan subscription ($60 value).

April 24 - CryptoHodler won 12 months free HODLer Plan subscription ($240 value).

April 30 - Srikanth won 12 months free Token Metrics Investor Plan subscription ($600 value).

Congratulations once again to the winners.

If you did not win, please do not worry, there will be other opportunities to win in the future.

Regards,

The Token Metrics Team