Wait to get out of red or move into indices now?

I started buying altcoins when at BTC was at $47k. I entered with $17k.

I’m now at ~$11-12k, depending on what BTC is doing for the day.

My goal, now that I’m a subscriber to TM, is to utilize the trade indices.

Should I simply hold until we (hopefully) retest $47k and sell at break even THEN move into the weekly indices?

Should I cash out with my losses NOW and immediately move into the weekly indices?

My goal is to turn that original $17k into at least $100k by the end of this cycle. Anything more than that is obviously welcome, but icing on the cake.

Your thoughts?