Polkaswap and Oraichain Code Review?

Hi guys, I’m heavily eyeing a few Polkadot projects and was wondering if you can do a code review on them or if anyone knows anything about these projects technology wise:

Polkaswap: Essentially going to be the uniswap of DOT platform. The idea is huge but I don’t want to get caught up into the Polkadot hype. The beneficial part of this over uniswap is obviously taking advantage of polkadot’s interoperability which means the potential for swapping almost any token for very low fees, which would be amazing.

Oraichain: Don’t know much about it however it claims to attempt to be the chainlink of polkadot or another oracle for polkadot. Obviously Paralink is aiming to do this as well but which one do you think can achieve this goal? This has already been released so I think it is a good step ahead of paralink from the looks of it.

Can you do a code review on these two as I think we could all make a lot of money on these projects. Oraichain is very new and polkaswap isn’t even out yet. Thanks

I’m currently holding both of those coins. I’m also interested in the code review of Oraichain. There was a lot of hype around that and Polkamarket.

Actually I looked in my email and they did a code review on Oraichain. They rated it a 54% and said they want to do another code review when the mainnet launches soon. I talked to an admin on the telegram group and he said they did a code review a while back on Polkaswap before I joined TM and they liked it but haven’t given me anymore updates besides that. Are you farming PSWAP too?

Thanks for the info. I’m going to go back and take a look at their code review for Oria. I like the project. I don’t have any Polkaswap. Where is it sold? I have Polkastarter but I’m not staking my POLS. I prefer to stake on 1inch over Uniswap and right now there’s no POLS pool on 1inch. The Polka token I was referring to was POLK (Polkamarkets) its new. “Polkamarkets is a DeFi-Powered Prediction Market built for cross-chain information exchange and trading, where users take positions on outcomes of real world events–in a decentralized and interoperable platform on Polkadot.” - from coingecko.

Okay after a bit of research I’ve changed my position on staking for PSWAP. I’m currently staking XOR and VAL on sora.farrm. The APY for VAL pool s over 200% I couldn’t resist the profit.

Yeah so I think we were talking about different tokens there lol too many polka projects. Yeah I am farming PSWAP at the moment. The only thing is I’ve farmed 3 PSWAP tokens already but I have no idea how much they’re worth, hopefully it’ll be worth it. I like this because I think this will prevent anyone from being dumped on when it does release.

I agree. The fact that there’s no current price value will limit how much gets dumped once its listed on exchanges.

1 Like