Opinions on Bidao project

I’ve been seeing a lot of youtubers promoting this token. Personally I don’t trust the project. What do you guys/gals think?

1 Like

Don’t take Youtubers serious they always try to promote paid content. It’s your hard earned money so use your own brain before throw it into any project.

3 Likes

My thoughts is it is a gamble. You are trusting them for many months ahead of launch with your dollars. Might turn out those dollars could be better invested right now. \o/

1 Like

I’ve been hearing a lot about this but we have not researched it yet. I would urge to be cautious with all new cryptocurrencies. Especially those not on large liquid exchanges.

2 Likes

Bidao is gamble for sure. Not very impressed by their git repo. But no one know whats cooking underneath the hood.

1 Like

The founder is very young and never run a business before so I wouldn’t put my money into it!

2 Likes

It will be on Binance Chain and try to compete with Maker.

I was somehow interested in it but the continuous Youtube shill is making me stay away from it. I think it is a big gamble.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s always tough trying to not fomo into a new project when seeing so much about it allover. They have lots of stuff going for them though, like integrating with Chainlink recently. Anything LINK touches nowadays turns to gold, lol. We’ll have to wait and see how it moves forward.

2 Likes

I did a short review on it on our last live stream. Short story, I would personally avoid the IEO, young team, no past experience with reputable companies, very little Github development activity. Best to wait 6 months after it’s been trading on exchanges and re-evaluate.

3 Likes

Thank you I seen that. You confirmed my suspicions

Thanks for this - I also note that Davinci J 15 (THE guy with Pandora’s wallet) was supportive at first, even invOlved somehow. But he saw it is a ‘scam’ (maybe wrong word) so would avoid it or at least be careful if an OG like him changed his mind.

1 Like

There are lot of defi coins on ethereum platform. I would bee interested in MakerDao, If MakerDao fail all the defi fails guys. Not sure about Bidao, I’m just speculating.

1 Like

It will be a long road - but during this Travel, there will be many failures. However, we should not think DeFi has thus failed.

I will echo what I read on Twitter Somewhere: it is like sayin fintech has failed as a series C funding was fraudulently done.

1 Like

Looks like good Concept. I would invest small amount in it and see how it goes

Bidao is joining the #TRON ecosystem so $TRX can be used as a collateral asset in the future

2 Likes

That still doesn’t give it credibility in my opinion

1 Like

Tron / $trx imo doesn’t show any symptoms of a solid project…everytime they seem involved in some kind of gimmick

1 Like