Nothing is a good investment according to quant grades?

How is it that looking at the monthly, quarterly, and yearly investing quant grades shows that basically nothing is a good investment? Everything is less than 60% besides Synthetix. Yet on all the livestreams and emails you guys are bullish on crypto in 2021, as well as most people are in the crypto world. Am I overvaluing the quant grade? Because as it sits now, I don’t see how the grade helps at all if it just continues to tell me that everything is a poor investment regardless of time frame.

3 Likes

I consfess that I am also finding the new quant grades/ratings quite confusing since the update. I think overall the platform is getting better (less confusing/contradictory information), but the grades are indeed surprisingly low, almost for all time frames. Quite strange for a bull market. Due to this, and because I trust AI more than myself, I have been putting more money into stablecoins. However, dispite these low TM grades, a lot of coins are performing really well, which can be frustrating.

I think it’s good to also have TM’s “human” analysis through the live streams and e-mails, to have another perspective. But I do wish they would be more aligned with the AI.

Anyway, to all my fellow TM costumers and to the TM staff: I hope 2021 will be a year to remember, for very good reasons :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Using token metrics for a month now I can say for sure that this should not have been released until these issues were worked out. Because there is ALWAYS ways to make money trading in crypto, especially in a bull market. I haven’t listened to the quant grades at all because it’s clear that they are wrong right now. I’ve made money on Vechain, Synthetix, and Zilliqa in the past month and none of that was due to the information from token metrics. Shoot I don’t understand how Bitcoin hasn’t been graded highly considering it has had nothing but green candles. I’m still very excited for this in the future, but it’s clearly not working right now and I’m a bit disappointed.

I would read the technical analysis emails that Bill sends out and use those more than the quant grades. And stay up to date on their livestreams. Which really sucks that they’re not doing one this weekend considering token metrics is useless right now.

@diaryofamademan, is there maybe a quick update you can give on the progress of development on this and maybe address some of these issues?

2 Likes

I point I also forgot to mention was that if you watch Bill do TA and read the TA emails, they are quite bullish on a handful of patterns, and he has been right about a good number of analyses, so why is the smarter AI computer not picking up on this? Because it still needs work lol

1 Like

I remember Ian mentioning that the Quant Grades are actually more accurate than the older (TA and price prediction) grades. However, I’ve been looking at the price predictions and some of them seem to be performing really nicely (and more in line with Bill’s TA). Maybe I am not understanding the Quant Grade yet. Also, the Quant Grade might be predicting a big dip/correction in the crypto market, which might be happening soon (maybe tomorrow - bankers coming back from vacations and dumping on retail investors). I am trying to make more careful decisions due to the bearish short-term grades that TM is presenting…

1 Like

The issue is this software is supposed to be an all around tool to help us traders make money no matter what the market is, 99% of the scores have been under 70-80% for weeks now, even on the daily, weekly and monthly selections. I’ve taken everything the quant grade has said with a grain of salt, I’ve still made 30+% in the past month and if I listened to the quant grades I would have made nothing just sitting on the sidelines. I would just ignore the quant grades until they figure this out. Unfortunately it makes it so the money we’re spending is only going to the weekly emails.

3 Likes

Even if it is predicting a big dip, that should not effect the daily and weekly scores, even the yearly scores have seen big swings from day to day. Just plain and simply put, this is not working and they shouldn’t have released it to the public until these issues were worked out, and I’m not happy that they haven’t fixed it in the past month, but these issues are complex and I’m still confident this tool will be worth it in the future

2 Likes

I agree my issue is the lack of communication.

2 Likes

I totally agree on all the above. It is frustrating and confusing. I just feel bad for those who are new in crypto and only rely on the indicis for trading. I hope they will correct all the issues and I REALLY hope for better and more in dept support and communication from the team in the future. Nothing worse then feeling left out. However, I am bullish for the future and believe in AI.

1 Like

Agreed, I understand how complex this data is, however like I said I feel as though we are paying for something that is not getting any value.

An update by this weekend addressing these issues would be amazing.

@diaryofamademan

I’m having the same issues, and I have to say, before the quant grades, I actually saw profits and was thinking about going to the next level up within the platform. Since the change (and drastic reductions in information) on Black Friday, I’ve not really seen any value coming from this. I have high hopes for this platform as I believe in @diaryofamademan from the days of his spreadsheet. It would be great to hear what’s going to be done around this? @admins

1 Like

I agree. I wrote the same issue to the customer service but didn’t get any answer. After the quant grades, the service went south hard. I don’t understand fully the quant grades but it is ridiculous how they change. Even I look yearly perspective, grade can be one day 99% and next day 60% and next again 99%. There isn’t any logic and it just feels like it gives random grades. How can coin drop from excellet grade/invest as poor in one day for long investment period without any changes or news about the coin or in crypto market? And then become as excellet again after couple days.

And because I am pretty new in crypto, I was fool enough to subcribe yearly plan. They only sweet talk in videos about the future and new stuff while current customers pay for nothing. They should have keep the old grades which gave at least some value and bring guant grades only when they are working.