Monthly price predictions Why does the profile keep changing?

I and doing the monthly predictions and on the update it had 10 tokens that i purchased. and today i checked back at the index and all of the coins have now changed? I thought the monthly index tokens change once a month?

@haanh88 Hi Tommy, the monthly indices rolled over on 1 Sep and on 1 Aug prior to that. Next rollover is planned for 1 Oct. When did you purchase your tokens?

a day and some hours after the index was updated. Im sure the tokens have changed and that is when i bought in. and today i changed again to 10 new tokens

@haanh88 Tommy, Iā€™m in the middle of performing my due dilligence on these indices before I decide to invest. Once of the things I am looking for is consistency of information, the other is accuracy of reported performance. I note the changes to the indices daily. I was watching the monthly indices around the advertised changover time (which was around 10-11am on 1 Sep for me). I note that the change did not occur until some hours into the day - certainly not before I went to bed that night - so possibly up to a day late. However I can confirm that there was only one change: from the Aug set of coins to the Sep set of coins as published now. Attached is my record of the coins before and after the change.

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. I am looking at your September 1 tokens and mines is different than yours. This is what I currently see now on the trader-monthly - price predictions
kava, ultra, morpheus labs, reserve rights, chromia, nervos network, numeraire, orchid, wazirx, coti
I am trying to post an image but it says I am unable to.

@haanh88 Tommy you are correct. I did not check each of the monthly indices. The Trader Monthly Price Predictions index has changed since rollover this month.

Yes that is what I bought into your sept 1 what I currently hold. But now my chart changed entirely to this here ā€” kava, ultra, morpheus labs, reserve rights, chromia, nervos network, numeraire, orchid, wazirx, coti

1 Like

Yes I see. Perhaps you could write to support@tokenmetrics.com and ask them why.

Thanks I will send them a message and see.

3 Likes