Is this the beginning of the Crypto Bull Market

Do you think these Crypto markets will have the correction before halving or Are we on the phase of bull market?

Looks like all the good projects pumped up by at least 30% from the last 2 weeks? Do you think of any other undervalued projects to invest now?

I think the bull run is predicted in 2020. COIVD-19 pandemic may be impacting the prediction. But, crypto has a future market in 2020.

1 Like

I think bitcoin has been in a bull market since 2019. In the short term there might be a correction which might be influenced be the liquidity on exchanges.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

I believe we will revisit bottom once more - following all the other halvings (and following the traditional markets, for which I also expect a revisit of bottom or even bigger drop) - after that it is to the horses. I think you should aim at Q2 being a good moment of BTFD and q3 jump starting bull just like 2016-2017-2018

But then again: I’m never telling you everything - RR

Yeah like RR says I think Stocks are going to retest their lows (taking the S&P as the benchmark), and when that happens (I think when businesses reopen and many go bust) we’ll see a repeat of funds and money managers pulling their money out to cover losses etc.

2 Likes

At the moment it is still too early to tell. However, if you see any projects that you feel are extremely undervalued that you strongly believe have a very good chance of providing you with excellent returns, then I would suggest investing in them as soon as you can.

1 Like

@harvw : What are your favorite picks ?

I’ve always been a big fan of NANO and think that it provides a real world use case for a fee-less peer to peer cash transaction system. However, if the bull market really is starting then most of the coins in the top 100 should really pump and provide good returns anyway.

1 Like

No I don’t think so, as @Raymond-Reddington pointed out, one more dump to come