Introduce Yourself

Welcome Tom, great to have you join the Token Metrics Family!

1 Like

Good Afternoon to all, This is Venkat Durgam from Brisbane Australia. Have been in trading for many years.

Hi, my name is David. My goal with crypto is to get enough money to buy out my contract with the navy ($100-150k, and I have to make over 500k-1m a year). The story of how I got into crypto is kind of funny. I got in trouble for standing other peoples’ watch for money, and I needed a productive hobby to stay busy. I’ve been working my tail off for it, and have pulled a lot of wisdom from people who trade stocks and books like “Trading in the Zone”

I’ve been looking for that 100x, like everybody else. Got a couple coins I’m waiting for an entry for long term, so I’m hoping August has some good dips. I go out to sea, so I can’t trade all the time. If you’re in the middle of the ocean and your phone has full bars on 5g, that’s a cell bouey from China and they’ll mirror your phone as soon as you connect. Thats one of my biggest fears for crypto.

After the navy I want to go back to school and finish school. I have a 2 year degree in information security, but I want a 6 year. I want to develop apps and AI for crypto.

1 Like

Hi Ian and Family,
I am an Aussie Engineer in the land down under,
I decided to check out Crypto in May this year after looking into other avenues such as Silver and Gold to protect against the current recession and troubled times. Everyone I talked to (friends/ family/ associates) all know very little about Crypto. They all had heard of Bitcoin but with no real idea what it was, how to find out or buy/use. After the past months researching and a long learning curve I now know allot and have become an investor.
Its currently a lonely world in this field starting out so I was very excited and happy to find Token Metrics as it is the type of platform that I was searching for but did not think existed, well done to you all.
It is hard to explain or convince the potential of Crypto investing to others, hopefully down the track my investments will help with this, especially as Crypto investing such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are only in there early stages with great potential for many years to come.
Yes very exciting times Ian,
Cheers, Stevo

Greetings to Ian & the Token Metrics Family!

I am here, after reading all of your interesting introductions wondering: “Why I am the only one just now awaking from what seems to have been an ‘coma’?” I am guessing its because I let life overwhelm me with my job as a special education teacher (always helping) and being a mom. It took me to hear about the fraud on Kanye West and other celebrities with crypto currency to realize that I was being left behind and that technology & AI is truly HERE.

I feel that I am obligated to learn of new technology and life changing CRYPTO CURRENCY not only for a better future for me, but for my children and others trying to stay above water. I truly believe that crypto currency is the way our future is headed. I believe that our banks, presidents, politicians, etc…are failing us with their hidden and personal agendas as they have for years; we need transparency. Several of our world leaders have held their office for beyond two decades and will die in that office, therefore, the our world doesn’t seem to make much change. We need young brilliant minds to replace the old corrupt and tired ones…lol. :laughing: We are the dreamers…smile :smiley:! I am so happy to have learned that some awesome team of brilliant developers with minds that soar beyond the moon–as Ian would say-- have come forward and have made a difference. They (who I still can’t and probably will never discover who they are) have not only helped themselves, but have created a way to give those of all races, nationalities, etc… who began this economic race already behind an opportunity to have a fair chance towards a better future.

I am pleased to have the opportunity to surpass those who have fear of economic change and choose to continue working for the centralized banks. I am pleased to have the opportunity to be amongst you all hear. I have so much to learn…

This is the most you will ever hear from me… because I am watching you professionals play your coins–I am listening so that I may learn.

Wow!!! This is going to be a lot to grasp, but I know I can get it.

Thanks Token Metrics for already showing me that you care through your representative–Chase!

1 Like

I didn’t realize I wrote a book…lol!!! I apologize. But, I guess that’s my intro.

I am new to crypto and look forward to what it’s future is in this upside down world we are currently experiencing. I think that cash will be a thing of the past soon and some kind of digital currency will replace it. So, I want to be ahead of the curve in learning and investing in the future. Crypto interest me for several reasons: Blockchains security, and decentralization–it can’t be manipulated by a government! Thanks Ian for the education I have received already in a short time. Everyone else, thanks for your input.