Indices Performance Metrics ROI

Hi. I have never invested in anything before and am not very mathematical or analytical so please excuse if this question does not come across well.
I have been following your tutorials on how to understand the TM Indices these are my takeaways. I want to ensure I get a good understanding before I invest. Please correct me if I a wrong –
Indices Performance Metrics
In order to see the ROI for the month to date, for example 1 August to 25 August, I would subtract 25 August (643.32%) and subtract it from 1 August (530.8%). This would give me a return of 112.52% to date from 1 August. Is this correct?
@TokenMetrics

2 Likes

Agreed. @TokenMetrics please explain how you have derived the ROI percentages. The graphs and summary index performance don’t appear to match the performance history in the tables. Thanks very much.

@Bradmans_Average I got a reply from the help desk “Yes that’s correct. You can also review…” link to the tutorial.

99.94…hoping the my portfolio gives me returns at least equal to his average. Although would be more than happy with Smith or Warners as well.

1 Like

Cheers mate. And of course impressed by your understanding of the reference.

Also I haven’t found where in the tutorial it explains the answer to your question yet so if you do, and you have the inclination, please post with what you’ve found.

No worries.

Sorry to confuse…the message they sent me included a link to a tutorial that did not address my question in the tutorial. TM help desk just affirmed my method to find the ROI was correct. i.e In order to see the ROI for the month to date, for example 1 August to 25 August, I would subtract 25 August (643.32%) and subtract it from 1 August (530.8%). This would give me a return of 112.52% to date from 1 August.

Assuming you are Aussie…what trading platform do you use? I find Coinspots fees expensive. Their buy rates also seem to be higher. Wondering if there is something better? Hoping to start trading soon but not sure if its the right time. I have posted another question asking about historical resistance levels and trends. Hope to get an answer.

@DarrenP Mate, I’ve not done an analysis on all the local exchanges, however I’ve used a few and have found swyftx.com.au to offer excellent customer service.

If you don’t like their prices consider converting your AUD to your crypto of choice (eg BTC or stablecoin) via your local exchange of choice then transfer the crypto to the trading exchange you want to use. Hope that helps. :+1:

Appreciate the feedback.

Thanks will look into it.