Hidden Secrets of Money By Mike Maloney

This is to get Ian Balina to watch the Hidden Secrets of Money series on YouTube by Mike Maloney. I know recently he started looking into researching gold. I think this must watch series. I very much like to hear his opinions on it. Who agrees with me?

4 Likes

Yeah, I really like that series too. For some reason, I think Ian probably is familiar with it, and him already. Maybe Ian will chime in. ‘How The Economic Machine Works’, by Ray Dalio, is another interesting one, in my opinion. Along with Zeitgeist Addendum.

4 Likes

I finally watched the series. It was very informative and entertaining. :+1::100:

1 Like

The only problem I had was the way he ended episode 8. I feel the ending should be redone

@mhodl you are reading my mind. Exactly what I was thinking :raised_hands:

3 Likes

The issue with this documentary in my opinion is the bias towards gold. Really don’t understand why there is such a massive obsession with gold when better forms of money currently exist in this digital age. And I don’t understand the reasoning with the idea of ‘intrinsic value’, it is the human mind that gives value to any and everything.

1 Like

I like the documentary. I buy now Silver because the Gold/Silver ratio is very low for Silver.

1 Like

I haven’t watched this yet and looking forward to start watching ASAP. Thank you for the suggestion @sonyman24.

1 Like

No problem. You will learn so much

1 Like