Favorite Crypto Exchange?

What’s your Favorite crypto exchange ? Explain briefly why ?

1. Binance
  2. Coinbase
  3. Crypto.com
  4. Voyager
  5. Other
1 Like

I am down with Coinbase mainly because it is a US company, despite the high fees. I love to use Binance but i am really worried it may get into regulatory issues across the global. They are involved in so many things and i think it may catch up with them sooner or later.

1 Like

Coinbase and Binance

Good liquidity, easy to use, bank friendly most of the time. :rocket:

1 Like

I like Coinbase and Gemini for last few years. Used to really like Binance too until they pulled US support and came back with scraps, lol.

Too much regulation in this industry will stunt Crypto’s growth if the world doesn’t adopt it sooner, imo. Trying to look into Decentralized exchanges more nowadays. Hopefully liquidity in them will start to grow and we’ll be finally truly free.

Hodl on!

1 Like

I use mostly Kraken, easy and fast to deposit funds.

1 Like

I use a bunch of different ways but peer to peer transactions are good depending on who you are buying from or selling too. When things get tight I use a combination of Coinbase Pro and Voyager. Easy to deposit and use. Funds probably safe to keep on these exchanges but not your keys not your coins is my motto at the end of the day!

1 Like

What kind of things?

For me Binance hands down and a full stop (including jersey to do fiat transfer - so no need for other options). Also a big fan of not leaving anything on exchanges for too long - it just to buy and hold (cold storage) and occasionally sell (mostly into $eth).

Coinbase and Voyager. I wish I have access to Binance as I can able to find lot of possible options to buy different coins, but it’s not available in my state.

1 Like

Voyage, Binance and Coinbase. This is my priority because of the transaction fees.

1 Like

I prefer to diversify my trading so Binance is number 1. Then KuCoin, Coinbase and BigOne. Out of the three Binance gives the most airdrops and free crypto.

I suggest crypto.com and coinbase because Binance is not available in 50 states.