Credit/debit cards market of P2P bitcoin business

Hello,

Various markets are available for a P2P bitcoin business on marketplaces such as Paxful, Local Bitcoins etc.

The Credit/debit card market is highly profitable.
Which are the most popular payment gateways used in this market?

Have a great Sunday!
Thank you.

1 Like

To clarify, are you asking what are the most popular peer to peer payment platforms one can use in order to obtain BTC? Or the best exchanges to obtain BTC using fiat payment gateways with credit/debit card payments being an option?

If it is the former, then the sites you already mentioned such as Paxful and Local Bitcoins are popular options. If it is the latter, then exchanges such as Binance, Kraken, Coinbase and Bitfinex depending on your local jurisdiction are well known and popular options as well.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hello @harvw

I meant for obtaining BTC via fiat payment gateways on Paxful and Local Bitcoins – which popular fiat payment gateways do vendors use to collect credit/debit card payments?

Thank you.
Have a great week ahead.

As I said previously, the ones you mentioned (Paxful and Local Bitcoins) should be fine for peer to peer transactions. However, if you are planning to make credit/debit card payments in exchange for BTC, then exchanges such as Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex and Coinbase are just some of the options that should be available to you depending on your local jurisdiction.

Hi. I am interested in trying some of these and I’ll keep looking for others.

If you mean accepting payments I think Square Cash, or the Cash app offers ways of doing this. But like Paypal, they may allow customer charge backs.

Maybe if you have a Wordpress website with Woocomerce you can get some plugins to take crypto payments and convert to fiat if necessary.

How about getting one of those .ETH or .Crypto domains that can link Crypto wallet addresses to the website?

You can also check out https://bitpay.com/

1 Like

Woocommerce sounds great to accept fiat and crypto payment. I can accept credit cards, amazon pay etc. I think I can even accept VISA/Mastercard gift cards. I will explore this option.

How can I get .ETH or .Crypto domains?

Thank you @mhodl

Hi. Here’s where you can get more info on those:

https://ens.domains/

1 Like

Thank you @mhodl This is so convenient to receive/send crypto

Paxful and Local Bitcoins are best options. Other exchanges such as Binance, Kraken, Coinbase and Bitfinex depends on your country acceptence

1 Like