Basic Service, What Am I Paying For?

First, I enjoy watching some of the youtube videos. I like getting ideas. I don’t mind tipping you guys, but as for subscribing, I don’t understand what you’re offering. Possibly upgraded services are worthwhile but the basic service seems to be such a ripoff that I’m very hesitant to try an upgraded service. All I have access to is TM grades. Everything else is locked.

Below is the list of services Basic is afforded. I have the “ratings page.” If there are trading signals that aren’t locked, I haven’t found them. The individual tokens pages are MUCH less comprehensive than just going to coinmarketcap/coingecko.

What am I missing? What are you offering me for 19 dollars a month? How can I trust upgrading offers anything worthwhile at all? I’m happy to buy you all coffees, but if you want a legitimate subscription service to take off you have to offer value.

• All Tokens

• Ratings Page (holistic view of all tokens, organized by multiple categories)

• Trading Signal

• Individual Token Detail Pages (includes Summary, Markets)

• Ability to add multiple personal portfolios (manually)

• Weekly Insights / Newsletter

• BASIC Network

1 Like

And, no replies. No replies to my email to support either. Imagine investing with a site like this.

1 Like