AMA: Black Friday lifetime access discount special offer?

I am new to crypto and I only just found your content and learned about Tokenmetrics yesterday. I was disappointed to learn I missed out on lifetime offer you have run in the past.

I appreciate that there is still a 25% discount offer running, and a further 10% discount is available with a coupon, but could you please consider a once-off payment lifetime hodler access discount offer this Black Friday?

We are considering a Black-Friday discount and will share the week of Black Friday. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Hi Ian

Hope you keeping well, just a question about the Black Friday discount will it be a lifetime discount?

Kind Regards
Zen

1 Like

Hi Zen, it will be a one time use discount that can be used for a one year subscription or one month subscription. :+1::100:

If that is the case, as users are able to currently able lock in the existing 25% discount (and another 10% with the YOUTUBEFAM coupon?) would it be it be prudent to sign up now without the Black Friday coupon, and then contact support asking them to apply whatever rebate etc necessary to avail of the new one?