Adding coins to favorites- Why is this so difficult?

Hello I’ve been using TM for about 2 months now and I really want to love this product because I like the TM team and CEO but I must say just using a free account on Coingecko is easier and gives me just about the same info and I can add my portfolio for FREE!

One thing I really hate on here is the how difficult it is to add coins to my favorites. If I look up my coin in the search bar and find it there is no way to add it to your favorite list. After trying to figure this out for some time now it seems the only way is to go down the list of hundreds of coins to finally find the one you want and then hit the “star” next to it. Come on TM!!! This really shouldn’t be this hard to do. Am I missing something?? There must be another way!!

Hello Kevin!

I understand you are frustrated with the product and are considering using an alternative. I’m so sorry that this has been your experience. I’m honestly not sure what to say – if you are too dumb to use the product and you feel that another service would make you happier, then by all means, do what works for you. You do not owe us anything just because you love our CEO and team. We will have the same CEO and be the same great team even if you decide to leave us. I’m sorry you’ve had such a difficult time catching on. If you need 1on1 assistance, I’m sure someone will be willing to walk you through it and hold your hand in discord or chat. Good luck.

@Chewy.com are you part of the TM team?
I actually agree with @Kevin_Bourne, the UX for favoriting coins is difficult.
I also can’t find where on the coin page does the TM rating. I only see it in the list of all ratings. Did I miss it?