1Million in crypto

What would you do if you make 1 million dollars in cryptocurrency ? Explain briefly ?

1 Like

Lambo Lambo I will get my Lambo… To the moooooooooooooonnnnnn…

I would go for a wold trip.

1 Like

I would keep reinvesting it for the long term. Branch out into other sectors so as to not put all my eggs in one basket. If not, $1M won’t last as long as one would think.

Hodl on!

3 Likes

100% agree with you on this!

At that point I would allocate some part for wealth conservation and allocate a part to change the world in positive way
Finally allocate some minor part to aggressively grow it. Innovation technology

hello fam! i am just too new to the crypto world…can someone help me please from where to start and what all to invest into as of now …thanks

1 Like

@datsme.ved
Invest only what you are affording to lose. Crypto is highly volatile market, anything could happen anytime. Before you invest think of this

—> How would you feel if you are down by 80% of your investment ?
—> Do you really believe in what you invest ?
—> Whats your goal of investment, long term, short term, day trading or swing trading ?
—> Are you going to have some disposable cash to buy some dips ?
—> Learn about blockchain when you have some free time if you are new to this space

If you have 2000$ to invest now and if you are a new bee
My investment would be below:

Bitcoin - $200
Ethereum - $200
XRP - $100
ADA - $100
XTZ - $100
ATOM - $100
ICX - $100
MCO,CRO - $100

Once you invest, let your coins work for you just by staking
ICX -16%
ATOM - 10%
CRO - 16%
XTZ -7%

Remaining $1000 as disposable cash to buy dips. Earn ways to make free passive income just by what you are doing now.

Also I agree with @Sharal advice

1 Like

If I have a million dollars,
I would buy two rental properties with 500k property and rent it out make it a good source of income just like $3000 - $4000 a month.
200k in gold and silver.
100k in AAPL, MSFT, TSLA, GOOG, HEALTH CARE STOCKS
50k again in crypto when it goes down.

Save 150k as disposable cash just to buy the dips :muscle:

3 Likes

thanks so much roboh!! i am still trying to understand stuff, i am planning to invest 5000 overall, but shall devide as suggested by you and other members!! this help is a lot to me brother…just dont no what all wallets do support all these coins in india…shall come to a conclusion soon!!

1 Like