100x project within the next 3-5 years?

Your views on matic network please??? I am from same city Hyderabad where matic is from

1 Like

Hello, welcome. We are bullish on Matic long term. For the full ratings please check our website or YouTube channel.

2 Likes

INSTAR at $3M market cap is my hidden gem. Here are a few reasons:

-200k+ KYC verified wallets/token holders (more than chainlink and most tokens on Binance)

-Multiple products with traction that allow individuals and organizations to perform market research and earn cryptos like INSTAR, EOS, DAI for participating in consensual data exchange

-Almost 50% of the circulating token supply is already staked with staking rewards coming. In fact, they just announced a huge milestone of 100M INSTAR staked today!

-Recently invented and launched “Stake for SaaS” which allows market researchers to access enterprise grade survey tech with crypto micropayments for free by staking refundable collateral (Qualtrics did $300M+ revenue in 2019 and was recently acquired by SAP for $8B cash, they do not use blockchain or crypto micropayments)

-Team has been heads down and completely focused on building throughout the bear market and has already delivered more than the original whitepaper

-Ian rated INSTAR an All Star project but didn’t participate in the crowd sale

Is DMM a legit project?

Sorry but I have no idea. Anyone else have any opinions on this project?