100x project within the next 3-5 years?

Are there any projects that were launched in 2018 or 2019 (except for Matic Network & Blockstack) that Ian and his team strongly supported that appear to be at bargain prices right now and have 100x potential?

4 Likes

Hi. I’ve also been thinking about this, and hope to hear Ian’s thoughts on it. Most likely we’ll just get referred to look at token metrics app for long term. Chainlink is not from 2018 but late 2017. I feel that one is a good bet, the way it’s going. Especially since many platforms / tokens will be tied to it in the future.

2 Likes

I think I heard Helium being discussed as one of the top projects.

1 Like

I would think ATOM & REN

Definitely Holochain.

HOT is a reciept token for Holofuel when Holochain goes live. It will begin alpha shortly. I’d expect beta at the end of the year or early 2021.

1 Like

ADA, ATOM, WRX, ICX, VET, ALGO, MCO, VGX(Voyager Token), MATIC, WAN, FETCHAI, ERD

3 Likes

The trouble with HOT is that the launch for the mainnet has been delayed on too many occasions now,

1 Like

Yeah but it’s only available OTC at the moment.

ALGO seems like a good choice.

1 Like

When you make 10x - 25x of your money then take 50% of the money from it and invest in other commodities such as gold, silver etc. Getting into real estate and renting out is the best option because people cannot live without house during recession or during the worst times.

My speculation
100x coins -

ADA
ALGO
ICX
COSMOS
ZIL
HBAR
VET

more than 100x coins

ERD
VGX

Make sure you understand risk and reward ratio before investing into anything. Good luck folks. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for you post :smiley:Are you currently in real estate? Im thinking about taking coaching with RICH DAD.

is hot not trading on binance ?

@Ademar Hot is available in Binance.

Does anyone like Top Network? They have an experienced team , a couple high profile projects ( WebEx creators) and 80 million or so customer’s using sky vpn , dingtone…Steve Wei was featured a while back on Ivan on Tech …

In this year 2020 ADA will lunch Mainnet and could be the best Top Cryptos

3 Likes

Personally, I wouldn’t take a coach with Rich Dad especially since there is more than enough free information on the internet to teach you about real estate. And if you feel the need to pay for real estate advice then I’m sure there are more than enough books out there which could guide you in the right direction.

No idea, but what about 10x…what happened to that strategy. Everyone looking for 100x to minimize capital spend. Go for a sure thing ($eth will definitely 10x earlier than a random project 100xing) and go big!

5 Likes

Ripple,ADA,ICON, ATOM.

3 Likes

ADA, FETCH, ALGO, VET and ICX

1 Like

Good point you raised here!

1 Like